Damon braces are the new orthodontist treatment. These are revolutionary wires and braces being used to align and straighten teeth and help position them with regard to a person’s bite, while also aiming to improve dental health. They are very different from traditional braces. Damn braces are self-alienating appliances that use a slide mechanism that attaches wires to brackets to move naturally with teeth as they align. Thus eliminating tightening and providing freedom of movement.
Damon braces create beautiful smiles and we want our patients to have them. Damon braces are designed based on three key components that are comfort, short treatment duration, and fewer appointments.
Quick Facts about Damon Braces
- Damon braces deliver results for a lifetime. You don’t have to spend an eternity in a dental hospital
- Damon braces are more comfortable, easy to clean and provide high-quality results.
- Damon treatment is much faster than a traditional treatment and requires far less appointments to the dentistry.
- Light ‘shape memory’ titanium wires are used to guide teeth to their ideal position causing little discomfort after adjustment.
- Nowadays, Damon braces are very small.
- Adults can also be treated using these braces with end high quality results.
- For good strength and durability Damon braces are available in two typos of materials- stainless steel or polycarbonate.
- Several types of arch wires that come in varying materials sizes are being used in Damon system. Your orthodontist can help you choose the best for your treatment.
- Dental hygiene is easy to maintain in dental braces.
Your appearance affects your confidence. A healthy smile is the first impression. Having crooked teeth, a bad bite or any dental condition affects your success in a career. German Dental Center can help you with the right orthodontic options for comfortable treatment and excellent results.